• CONFERENCE FORMAT: As already mentioned in the call for papers, the conference is planned to be in presence. However, if
statutory rules prohibit a conference in presence, the conference format will switch to virtual mode (with reduced
• Each regular or student registration includes attendance to all technical sessions (including tutorials and workshops),
welcome reception, banquet, coffee breaks and lunches during the conference (10-14 September). Proceedings can be
downloaded for free from the publisher’s web site.
• To qualify for the student rate, students are required to provide a copy of a valid ID that certifies their full-time student
status by uploading a PDF copy through registration online.
• Each accepted paper needs a regular registration of one of the authors. Each regular registration covers a maximum of two
papers (even if all authors are students, at least one of them must have a regular registration).
• An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is accompanied by the
payment of at least one regular registration for one of the authors.
PPSN is a non-profit conference. Any financial surplus (which will not be known until registration closes) will be used
to provide enhanced services during the meeting.
(until 25 June)
(after 25 June)
|regular registration||600 EURO||700 EURO|
|student registration||360 EURO||420 EURO|